Monday, April 4, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah

So, through out the day alot of shit goes through my head, and i think i got it out of my system i'd be a MUCH happier person.  so, he we have it.  the shit that goes through me head, through out the day.  i dont care if you like it, i gotta get it out or im going to explode!!  and the contents of my head, as pretty as they may be, would make a huge mess.  and no one wants to clean up brian matter.  or maybe they do.  

Read at your own expense.  i cuss.  i dont use proper grammer, i forget to use the shift button to capitalize the word "I" (except that time i remembered).  i bitch, ALOT.  some of my shit will be informative.  I am pro-life, i breastfeed, and encourage everyone to do it, i cloth diaper my baby and also encourage people to do that, i recycle, and i wear my baby.  i would co-sleep but i hate the sound of people breathing.  and topher breathes pretty loud, so does the dog. so to have 3 loud as breathers in my room, i would never get anysleep.  k bye.

1 comment: